How to Download our eBooks
Our eBooks are available as FREE PDF documents. PDFs look very much like printed pages in a book.
You need Adobe to view our PDF eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Adobe web site. To download Adobe Reader, click the above link and then click the Download button. Open the Install Program. Adobe will walk you through setting up Adobe Reader on your computer.
Once you have installed Adobe Reader, you are set to go. Just click on the Download link on any eBook page and the eBook PDF will open in your internet browser.
Adobe Reader has a different menu than Internet Explorer. In this menu, you will see a Save function (Iooks like a floppy disc) to save a copy of the eBook to your computer. This way, you won’t have to find the eBook again on our website to view it. Save to your desktop for the easiest reference.
PDF documents are very easy to print, which is why we make our eBooks in this format. We want you to be able to print out our wonderful recipes and refer to them as you cook! You will find a print function to the top left of the Adobe menu (looks like a printer).
Why Download an eBook?
An eBook is a book in electronic format, which can be downloaded to your computer (PC, Mac, Laptop, PDA) and read on the screen or printed out. An eBook can have numbered pages, table of contents, pictures and graphics; exactly like a printed book.
eBooks take up less space than printed books. You don't need a library or a room to store eBooks. You can store hundreds and thousands of eBooks on your computer.
With modern technology, you can read eBooks anywhere: on the bus, train, airplane and while standing in line.
eBooks can show links, for easy access to more information and related websites.
eBooks are searchable. You can easily search for information in an eBook, instead of turning page after page.
eBooks can be printable, so that if you wish to read an eBook in the traditional way, you can very inexpensively print it with your home printer or at any printing shop.
Fonts in eBooks can be resized, making it easier to read for people with disabilities. With additional software, some eBooks can be turned into audio books.
- You can download an eBook 24 hours a day, every day of the year, from the comfort of your own house or office. With a laptop and internet connection, you can download an eBook while on vacation.
- Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- FaveGlutenFreeRecipes Reviews and Giveaways
- Bisquick Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- 35 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 40 Easy Gluten Free Potluck Ideas
- Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark
- Gluten Free and Egg Free Pasta Dough
- Cinnamon Baked Apple Chips
- Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
- Fast Fix Pizza Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Easy Vegan Jalapeño Cornbread
- Lentil Loaf (Vegan, Gluten-free, Grain-free)
- Soft Baked Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
- Gluten-Free Apple Crisp (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Easy Baked Vegan Pumpkin Donuts
- Orange Amaretto Cranberry Sauce
- Shrimp Scampi
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Crock Pot Ham
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes