FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
The Gluten Free Digest is the free email recipe newsletter published by the editors of FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com. We publish The Gluten Free Digest weekly. We publish The Gluten Free Digest twice a week. The editors at FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com also publish 2 - 3 special offers issues each week with deals and offers for FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com readers. Each of the standard issues revolves around a recipes theme, such as chicken recipes, slow cooker recipes, casseroles, breakfast, and everything else from A - Z. Here is what is included in each and every issue of The Gluten Free Digest:
* 15-45 Original Recipes
* Book and Product Giveaway - Enter to Win Cookbooks or Food Products
* New recipe eCookbooks to download for free
* Cooking and Baking Tips
* Facebook, YouTube and Twitter updates.
Signing up for the free recipe newsletter The Gluten Free Digest is simple. Just go to our newsletter signup page and fill in your information. You can also click subscribe at the bottom of any page at FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the Hassle-Free unsubscribe at FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com. To unsubscribe from the recipe email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of The Gluten Free Digest or click the “Click here to unsubscribe” link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions.
Please note that if you also have a site account for a recipe box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
Find out how to use your Recipe Box to save recipes for reference later. You can find step-by-step instructions here.
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.
See your recipes and cooking tips published on FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com! You can submit your original recipes and tutorials by using our Share Your Recipe form. Recipes must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Recipes are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your recipe is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded recipe. Use this form and submit your recipes today!
FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com eCookbooks are free, downloadable recipe collections organized around a theme, such as no bake recipes, Christmas recipes or Recipes in 30 MInutes or Less. These eCookbooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while cooking. We think eCookbooks are a great way to offer a free collection of recipes to our users.
You will need Adobe to access our eCookbooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. If a link in a PDF recipe does not work, type in the recipe name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com editorial team loves giving away cookbooks, food products and cooking tools to our readers. In every issue of The Gluten Free Digest, we feature a new contest. These cookbooks and products are reviewed by our testing team and the in-depth review is provided on the contest page. You can enter the contest via the entry form on the contest page.
Weekly giveaways last two weeks from the date of going live and then we pick a winner, which we notify by email. You have two weeks to send back your information in order to claim the prize. Once those two weeks have passed, we will pick a different winner. In addition to standard entry via the form on the contest page, we will give you an extra entry in the contest for EACH of the following items:
- We will give you an extra entry if you blog about the giveaway at your blog. Contact us with a link to the blog post.
- We will give you an extra entry if you tweet about the giveaway. Use the tweet button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
- We will give you an extra entry if you post about the giveaway on Facebook. Use the Like button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
You can look for new giveaways in our newsletters and at RecipeChatter.com. For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom right of any contest page.
If you want to link to FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com, we are more than happy to exchange links with you. Just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a recipe or guest blog post. Bloggers who submit two or more recipes to FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com are eligible for a Featured Foodie profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, etc.
But of course! You can visit our blog at www.recipechatter.com. That’s pretty easy to remember right? We update our blog almost every day with new recipes, cooking tips, food news and more. We LOVE when readers comment on the blog, and you do not have to sign-in to comment. Just enter your name, email and comment into the form at the bottom of each blog post and click submit. No one but the editors will see your email address, and we will only use it to contact you in response to a question or to thank you for a comment. You can find out more about the RecipeChatter editors at Meet the Editors.
We welcome Guest Posts at the RecipeChatter. If you are interested in contributing a guest post at our blog, whether you want to tell a personal cooking story or talk about a food trend, simply contact us. We can include a link back to your website or blog and we often trade Guest Posts with other blogs. We love working with other members of the cooking community, so feel free to tell us your idea.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is email@example.com. For directions on how to do so, click here.
If you want to disable browser (Copush) notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Our mail servers send email through primenewsletters.com or favecrafts.com for all of our web properties. For a complete list of our e-mail newsletters please visit www.primenewsletters.com or our subscriber center.
Updated April 23, 2014
- Gluten Free Cheddar Herb Muffins
- 30 Amazing Gluten Free Bread and Roll Recipes
- 35 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- Sausage, Egg, and Spinach Overnight Casserole
- Chex Scotcheroos
- No-Carb Cloud Bread
- Gluten Free Pie Crust
- Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
- FaveGlutenFreeRecipes Reviews and Giveaways
- How to Convert a Recipe to Gluten Free
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes