This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Whole Roasted Cauliflower With Black Sesame Yogurt Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Black Sesame Yogurt Sauce baked to tender perfection. This hearty gluten-free, nut-free, vegan, and paleo main dish will satisfy even the biggest of cauliflower skeptics. A recipe full of flavor and comfort for one memorable dinner! A few quick notes. I used a green cauliflower since that’s just what I happened to have! Feel free to use a normal one, haha! You can also use normal sesame tahini if you don’t have black sesame seeds to grind in a coffee grinder which I did. It will still be delicious, 100%! You can double up the sauce recipe and heat some in a separate bowl to serve the sliced wedges with!"
Makes1 Head of Cauliflower
Read NextOne-Pot Spicy Vegetable Rice
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Cranberry Orange Muffins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Gluten-free Gingerbread Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Creamed Spinach (keto, Dairy-free)
- Redneck Nachos
- Velveeta Beer Cheese Dip
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- Gluten-free French Toast Casserole (vegan, Eggless)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes