This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Vegan Scallops (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Vegan Scallops made with all plant-based ingredients! This quick and easy recipe is made with king oyster mushrooms, seared to perfection in a delicious savory pan sauce. Healthy vegan seafood that's naturally gluten-free, keto, paleo, and allergy-free, the meaty texture of these perfectly marinated and cooked mushrooms scallops will impress everyone on the guest list! King Oyster Mushrooms also go by the names King Trumpet Mushrooms, Trumpet Mushrooms, and Trumpet Royale (the latter two are a bit smaller in size than the king versions). These large hearty mushrooms are safe to eat raw and have a slight umami taste that intensifies when cooked. When purchasing them, look for mushrooms with thick and firm, unblemished stems that should have a slightly off-white color with a light grey/brown cap. They also have a long shelf-life relative to other mushrooms and should be loosely wrapped in a paper towel and stored in the fridge for up to 1-2 weeks."
Read NextCauliflower Chickpea Quinoa Fritters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
"My kids eat snacks like its their job. Thats why I always have a batch of hummus on hand! I like to change up the flavors every now… Continue reading: "Roasted Red Pepper Hummus"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Italian Quinoa Pasta Salad
- Mexican Brussel Sprouts
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Blender Hummus Without Tahini
- Goat Cheese Pesto
- Copycat Chipotle Fajita Veggies
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes