This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vegan Quinoa Collard Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Curried quinoa pumpkin vegan collard wraps with veggies come together in minutes and make for the perfect light, healthy and detox friendly meal. You’ll feel the energy coming back to you with these low carb, high protein wraps. Perfect for lunch or a snack. Drizzled with a tahini lime sauce. Gluten Free too! 15 g of protein per serving. I made vegan collard wraps for the first time years ago and they were incredible. So it’s really a mystery as to why it took me so long to make a new vegan collard wrap recipe, but without further adieu I present to you curried quinoa pumpkin vegan collard wraps with veggies."
Read NextCoconut Rice
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- Mermaid Drink
- Hippie Juice
- Vegan French Toast Sticks (gluten-free, Eggless)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes