Vegan Buffalo Chicken Tacos (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These super easy and healthy Vegan Buffalo "Chicken" Tacos are made with jackfruit! Pulled jackfruit loaded with spicy buffalo sauce, topped with crunchy veggies, dairy-free ranch and cheese, these gluten-free and allergy-free tacos are a fun and delicious recipe for your next taco night! Buffalo chicken tacos, but make it vegan! Jackfruit is the perfect mock chicken ingredient to use and it's 100% plant-based (nothing fake here!) Pulled jackfruit gives you a similar texture to pulled chicken and absorbs all the delicious buffalo sauce it's cooked in! These healthy plant-based tacos are a must for your next taco night and are bound to please even the meat-eaters in the family!"
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Spinach Manicotti
- Soy Chorizo Lettuce Wraps
- Easy Vegan Eggplant Parmesan (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free) | Air Fried & Baked
- Eggplant Parmesan Casserole
- Kashmiri Dum Aloo Recipe
- Quick & Easy Pesto Zoodles
- Easy One-Pot Vegan Gluten-Free Louisiana Red Beans & Rice (Allergy-Free)
- Sheet Pan Sausage and Peppers
- Vegetarian Black Bean Tacos
- Kale Paneer Curry
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes