This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Roasted Chioggia Beets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Roasted Chioggia Beets brings out more of their natural sweetness and flavor. Have you ever seen a Chiggio beet before? They are also called candy cane beet or bullseye beets and are an heirloom beet from Italy. The color and the gorgeous rings make this a special vegetable to behold. Once they are roasted they do mellow in color quite a bit but sure not in flavor! This is a fantastic side dish for many entrees."
Read NextCoconut Rice
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- Mermaid Drink
- Hippie Juice
- Vegan French Toast Sticks (gluten-free, Eggless)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes