Pesto Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Tired of zucchini yet? Not me! Flavored with fresh herbs and a creamy ricotta filling, these cheesy Pesto Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups are a light and healthy gluten-free summer side dish or vegetarian entree. Trust me — you’ll never miss the pasta! Whether you’re watching your carb intake or just trying to include more vegetables in your diet, these Zucchini Lasagna Roll-Ups are a must-try this summer! It’s a great vegetarian main dish that still offers plenty of filling protein, or you can serve smaller portions and pair them with grilled chicken or seafood."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"White Bean Dip is silky smooth and loaded with flavor. This Mediterranean sun-dried tomato spread is easy to make in a food processor… Continue reading: "Sun-Dried Tomato White Bean Dip"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Coconut Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Ramen Cabbage Salad
- Refrigerator Or Canned Dill Pickles
- Homemade Taste From Store Bought Pickles
- Pickled Beets Recipe
- Crispy And Tender Fried Chicken
- Spring Onions Kootu
- Andhra Mirchi Bajji
- German Potato Salad
- Cabbage Paratha Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes