Pesto Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Tired of zucchini yet? Not me! Flavored with fresh herbs and a creamy ricotta filling, these cheesy Pesto Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups are a light and healthy gluten-free summer side dish or vegetarian entree. Trust me — you’ll never miss the pasta! Whether you’re watching your carb intake or just trying to include more vegetables in your diet, these Zucchini Lasagna Roll-Ups are a must-try this summer! It’s a great vegetarian main dish that still offers plenty of filling protein, or you can serve smaller portions and pair them with grilled chicken or seafood."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Buffalo chicken zucchini rice skillet recipe it a savory and tasty way to bring buffalo to your garden goodies. A healthy twist on a… Continue reading: "Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Rice Skillet"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Easy Vegan Jalapeño Cornbread
- Lentil Loaf (Vegan, Gluten-free, Grain-free)
- Soft Baked Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
- Gluten-Free Apple Crisp (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Easy Baked Vegan Pumpkin Donuts
- Orange Amaretto Cranberry Sauce
- Shrimp Scampi
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Crock Pot Ham
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes