Pesto Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Super simple and healthy 4 ingredient 30 minute side dish: vegan roasted pesto brussel sprouts, topped with crunchy sliced almonds, Gluten Free too. Brussels sprouts get a bad rap. Kids are always hating on them. Parents are always shoving them down the kids throats. I don’t get it. Never understand the whole force feeding your children part. I was never force fed anything – and that’s probably why I now love everything. Well, with the exception of licorice – might have been force fed that at some point? (jk, hope not)."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Camerons BBQ Grilling Wok
- 30 Min Broccoli Chicken Stir Fry
- Mongolian Pork Stir Fry
- Paleo Blueberry Scones
- Quinoa Chicken Bowls
- Parmesan Potato Stacks
- Gluten Free Summer Veggie Pasta Salad
- Blackened Balsamic Cauliflower
- Easy Gluten-Free Skillet Chicken Fajitas
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes