This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Laccha paratha – 2 ingredients Lachha paratha recipe is so easy to make, flaky that goes perfectly well with curries and gravy. These Indian pieces of bread are no supplement to the main curry, rather each type of bread has a different specialty. Generally, they are round-shaped, cooked on the Tawa(pan). A multi-layered paratha with crisp round layers, it is an irresistible delicacy. The dough is the most important factor of making the best lachha paratha and has to be properly blended with the perfect mix of the ingredients, "
NotesOur Secret to make the best Laccha Paratha:
Replace maida flour with wheat flour or mix of 1/2 cup wheat flour and 1/2 cup maida.
Read NextPad Thai Broccoli Burgers
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"The ultimate comfort meal chicken stuffed peppers with rice and carrots. A five ingredient recipe that is sure to be a family… Continue reading: "Chicken and Carrot Stuffed Peppers"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Gluten-free Naan (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- Melon Ball Cocktail Recipe
- Instant Pot Whole Chicken Roast
- Simple Pancake Syrup Recipe
- Air Fryer Salmon With Garlic Sauce
- Easy Chana Masala (vegan, Gluten-free)
- Instant Pot Bbq Little Smokies
- Lemon Lime Aioli Sauce Recipe
- Crispy Air Fryer Snow Peas
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes