This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Tofu in Purgatory
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Silky, soft tofu rounds cooked gently in a fiery, garlicky and chunky tomato sauce. A simple & quick recipe that is absolutely jam packed with flavour! Tofu in Purgatory is a great brunch dish but you could eat it for lunch or dinner too. It is perfect with some hot buttered toast, fresh crusty bread or baguette. For dinner it is lovely with a crisp salad and some bread to mop up the fiery juice."
Serves2 hungry people
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Read NextVegan Cream Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Spam Musubi With Teriyaki Sauce
- Gluten-free Apple Fritter Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (starbucks Copycat, Gluten-free)
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes