This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Classic Power Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Find your bliss with this delightful combination of spicy cauliflower rice, warming and crisp sweet potatoes and creamy, garlicky avocado mash. It is simple, nutritious, amazingly flavourful and really easy to put together. The cauliflower rice is gently warming and spicy and the cinnamon-paprika potatoes are crispy, sweet and comforting. The creamy, garlicky avocado mash pulls it all together, adds a bit of moisture and a pop of glorious green colour. It's like a hug in a bowl!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Read NextQuick Pickled Onions
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Spam Musubi With Teriyaki Sauce
- Gluten-free Apple Fritter Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (starbucks Copycat, Gluten-free)
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes