This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Classic Power Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Find your bliss with this delightful combination of spicy cauliflower rice, warming and crisp sweet potatoes and creamy, garlicky avocado mash. It is simple, nutritious, amazingly flavourful and really easy to put together. The cauliflower rice is gently warming and spicy and the cinnamon-paprika potatoes are crispy, sweet and comforting. The creamy, garlicky avocado mash pulls it all together, adds a bit of moisture and a pop of glorious green colour. It's like a hug in a bowl!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Read NextSpinach Manicotti
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Blt Pasta Salad (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Chocolate Martini
- How To Make Bananas Foster (vegan, No Alcohol)
- Easy Roasted Asparagus In Air Fryer Recipe
- Fried Sweet Plantains (maduros)
- Best Chicken Salad With Grapes Recipe
- Easy Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- Apple Berry Crumble
- Air Fryer Tostones
- The Best Way To Cook Frozen Peas
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes