We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Coconut Rice | Thengai Sadam – with step by step pics, Coconut Rice is a traditional rice preparation of south India. Cooked rice added with fresh chopped ginger and little cumin seeds to give it a special taste.In a pan, add oil, add mustard seeds, channa dal, urud dal, peanuts, dry red chillies,curry leaves fry for 1 min. Add the grated coconut and cook for 2 min. Finally mix with a cooked white rice, and spoon of coconut oil, add in some salt and mix well."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Chicken Kebabs Recipe
- Fish Fry With Shallots And Coconut
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Spatchcock Turkey Recipe. How To Cook A Thanksgiving Turkey.
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes