This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Coconut Rice | Thengai Sadam – with step by step pics, Coconut Rice is a traditional rice preparation of south India. Cooked rice added with fresh chopped ginger and little cumin seeds to give it a special taste.In a pan, add oil, add mustard seeds, channa dal, urud dal, peanuts, dry red chillies,curry leaves fry for 1 min. Add the grated coconut and cook for 2 min. Finally mix with a cooked white rice, and spoon of coconut oil, add in some salt and mix well."
Read NextVegan Cream Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Spam Musubi With Teriyaki Sauce
- Gluten-free Apple Fritter Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (starbucks Copycat, Gluten-free)
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes