Chayote Chow Chow Kootu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This 15 mins chowchow kootu is wonderfully delicious, with simple handy ingredients gives you the depth of flavors, perfectly seasoned easy enough to make everyday!Chowchow kootu is the humble south Indian dish which is prepared in every household with their own version. Kootu is the “Tamil” word means “add” that is vegetables added with lentils. Making side dishes can’t be easier than this! All you need to do is dump all the ingredients(except the seasoning) in a pressure cooker and cook for a couple of whistles, That’s it."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Espresso Overnight Oats
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Mutton Stew
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Gluten-free Peach Cobbler (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes