Cauliflower Chickpea Quinoa Fritters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These vegan cauliflower fritters with chickpea and quinoa are packed full of vitamins, nutrients and flavors. Also loaded with spinach, parsley and scallions these are perfect for a meatless meal. Sometime I have super lazy cooking days. I don't make much, and will nibble on random things all day. I'm not always charging around the kitchen creating up new kitchen masterpieces. On those days I have my standard over easy eggs with avocado and smoked salmon in the morning, some egg drop soup for lunch and a blog repeat recipe for dinner."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes