This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Baked Tofu Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Baked Tofu Tacos w/ Creamy Cilantro Sauce - cubes of firm tofu marinated, baked until chewy and "meaty", stuffed into a tortilla w/ fresh toppings, and drizzled with a creamy dairy free sauce!"
Preparation Time50 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 (1-pound) Firm Tofu
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Aminos
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Read NextEggplant Parmesan Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Black Eyed Susan Drink
- Walking Taco Casserole
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes