This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Baked Tofu Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Baked Tofu Tacos w/ Creamy Cilantro Sauce - cubes of firm tofu marinated, baked until chewy and "meaty", stuffed into a tortilla w/ fresh toppings, and drizzled with a creamy dairy free sauce!"
Preparation Time50 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 (1-pound) Firm Tofu
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Aminos
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Read NextGreek-Style Veggie Pizza
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Creamed Spinach (keto, Dairy-free)
- Redneck Nachos
- Velveeta Beer Cheese Dip
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- Gluten-free French Toast Casserole (vegan, Eggless)
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Celery Root Mash (vegan, Keto)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes