BBQ Cauliflower Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These BBQ Cauliflower Wings are a healthier alternative to traditional wings. They are baked with very simple ingredients and they are oil & gluten-free. Serve ’em up as an appetizer, snack or tasty side dish.These BBQ Cauliflower Wings are the perfect solution to chicken wing addiction. Yep, I used to be addicted to them, too. If you think about it, the addicting part is the sweet, spicy and tangy sauce, not the chicken wings themselves. Nobody can argue that chicken wings are healthy, so why not make the switch to a healthier, kinder & mouth-watering appetizer? These “wings” are addictive too, but you won’t have to feel guilty about indulging in them. It’s a win-win situation!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time35 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crustless Pecan Pie without Corn Syrup (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Paleo)
- Pulled Pork Chili
- Loaded Vegan White Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallow (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Southern Gluten-Free Cornbread Stuffing (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Vegan Coconut Macaroons
- Pork Belly Burnt Ends
- Stuffed Caramel Apple Cookies (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes