Artichoke and Pesto Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Just planted a couple of big basil plants for my garden so I was in a pesto mood. Artichoke hearts, feta and kalamata olives rounded out this Mediterranean inspired quinoa salad. Sophie tasted it after I added each ingredient, for “quality assurance” until we decided we’d hit a home run, with just the right combination of ingredients. Spencer gave it an, “Oh, my goodness! This is the kind of dish I can’t stop eating!” , which is a good thing in my book! We ate nearly the whole batch for a light vegetarian dinner, but it would be a great side dish with Beef or Chicken Kebabs"
Preparation Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This gluten free bread is more than just a traditional banana bread recipe. This Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Bread is moist, soft,… Continue reading: "Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Apple Cake (Paleo, Low Carb & Sugar Free)
- Candied Carrot Salad
- Homemade Vanilla Wafers | Copycat Nilla Wafers (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Kung Pao Cauliflower
- Soy-Free Homemade Teriyaki Sauce (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free, Paleo, Sugar-Free)
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free, Paleo)
- The Best Gluten Free (& Soy Free) Salmon Fish Sticks From Alaska
- Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark
- Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes