Aloo Jeera Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Saok the basmati rice for 15 mins Heat up the ghee/oil in the pan, add onions, jeera and mint leaves sauté for 2 mins Add in green chilli and pepper corn, potato sauté them for 3 mins. Add the soaked basmati Rice and sauté them in the oil for 1 minute. Now add the required amount of water, add salt and let it boil for 10 minutes. After 10-12 minutes, simmer the flame to low- medium and cover with lid and cook for another 10 minutes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Spinach Manicotti
- Soy Chorizo Lettuce Wraps
- Easy Vegan Eggplant Parmesan (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free) | Air Fried & Baked
- Eggplant Parmesan Casserole
- Kashmiri Dum Aloo Recipe
- Quick & Easy Pesto Zoodles
- Easy One-Pot Vegan Gluten-Free Louisiana Red Beans & Rice (Allergy-Free)
- Sheet Pan Sausage and Peppers
- Vegetarian Black Bean Tacos
- Kale Paneer Curry
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes