This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vegan Veggie Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A one pot 35 minute vegan butternut squash stew made with quinoa, tomatoes, white beans and kale. Perfectly hearty on a cold winter night and super nutritious while being delicious. Gluten Free too! This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. While I was house sitting in Costa Rica I was constantly in a state of overheating. It was just too hot for me. Without any air conditioning in sight it was just always at least a few degrees above my comfort level. While there I was always thinking, it’s better to be too cold than too hot."
Read NextSmoky Vegan Broccoli Soup
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- Mermaid Drink
- Hippie Juice
- Vegan French Toast Sticks (gluten-free, Eggless)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes