This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vegan Thai Veggie Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Vegan Thai Veggie Burger made with quinoa, lentils, squash and massaman curry paste. Serve in lettuce wraps. Soft, spicy and flavorful. Perfect for a weeknight dinner. Gluten Free too. Sometimes I forget how much I love vegan veggie burgers. I mean they’re kind of the best. And they’re an endless variety of combinations. So many choices of ingredients. I mean you can make vegan chipotle black bean burgers, superfood vegan veggie burgers, sweet potato and squash burgers, zucchini chickpea burgers, vegan sweet potato tofu burgers, you get the idea. The list can go on and on."
Read NextClassic Shepherd's Pie
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"The classic flavor of an everything bagel in ranch form! Now you can drizzle everything bagel ranch dressing on everything… Continue reading: "Everything Bagel Ranch Chopped Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (starbucks Copycat, Gluten-free)
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Gluten-free Blueberry Muffins
- Vegan Jalapeño Cornbread (gluten-free, Dairy-free)
- Frito Pie
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes