This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vegan Thai Veggie Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Vegan Thai Veggie Burger made with quinoa, lentils, squash and massaman curry paste. Serve in lettuce wraps. Soft, spicy and flavorful. Perfect for a weeknight dinner. Gluten Free too. Sometimes I forget how much I love vegan veggie burgers. I mean they’re kind of the best. And they’re an endless variety of combinations. So many choices of ingredients. I mean you can make vegan chipotle black bean burgers, superfood vegan veggie burgers, sweet potato and squash burgers, zucchini chickpea burgers, vegan sweet potato tofu burgers, you get the idea. The list can go on and on."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Creamed Spinach (keto, Dairy-free)
- Redneck Nachos
- Velveeta Beer Cheese Dip
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- Gluten-free French Toast Casserole (vegan, Eggless)
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Celery Root Mash (vegan, Keto)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes