Vegan Taco Spaghetti Squash Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Spaghetti Squash taco bowls with 3 ingredient vegan taco meat (brown rice, chickpeas and slivered almonds), black beans, red onions, cilantro, tomatoes and avocado sauce make for the perfect meatless dinner. Gluten Free. Certainly one of my favourite vegan spaghetti squash recipes. Love tacos, but looking for a hearty vegan option that even mimics proper taco meat? Look no further, I’ve got you covered. I have made vegan “ground meat” twice before this recipe. First in my vegan buffalo crumble salad, and then in my vegan Asian lettuce wraps. It’s actually pretty incredible."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A Jersey Shore classic! These meatless Boardwalk Italian Sausage Peppers Sandwiches are vegan, gluten-free, and top 8 allergy-free!… Continue reading: "Vegan Boardwalk Italian Sausage and Peppers Sandwiches"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Baked Tacos
- Alfredo Pasta
- 10 Minutes Chicken Curry
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon Muffins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes