This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vegan Power Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Super hearty and healthy vegan power bowl made with roasted sweet potatoes, kale, red onions, charred chickpeas and topped with a creamy cannellini bean dressing. Gluten-Free too. This was my first recipe made using a meal delivery service. This one specifically is called Terra’s Kitchen and the way it works is that you choose a set of recipes created by their culinary team, they do all the prepping, dicing chopping for you and you wait for the climate controlled vessel to arrive at your door."
Read NextSmoky Vegan Broccoli Soup
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- Mermaid Drink
- Hippie Juice
- Vegan French Toast Sticks (gluten-free, Eggless)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes