Vegan Hazelnut Chocolate Truffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"9 ingredient 100 calorie vegan hazelnut truffle recipe with toasted coconut, figs, and walnuts, all pulsed together in the food processor before being dipped in melted dark chocolate. Raise your hand if you still can’t get back to real life after the holidays. Tell me I’m not the only one who just wants to watch Netflix and eat indulgent high calorie food, while simultaneously losing weight, building muscle and becoming a super efficient businesswoman. Just me? Tell me you’re dragging your feet a bit too."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Quick and Easy Gluten Free Rice Pudding
- Zucchini Lasagna
- Vegan Butternut Squash Gratin
- Best of Both Worlds: 24 Amazing Gluten Free Vegan Recipes
- Vegan Apricot Almond Granola
- Ginger Curried Cabbage
- Vegan Asian Quinoa Veggie Bowls
- Classic Shepherd's Pie
- Super Duper Fudgy Brownies
- Vegan Zucchini and Squash Gratin
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes