Vegan Hazelnut Chocolate Truffles
By: Vicky Berman from avocadopesto.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"9 ingredient 100 calorie vegan hazelnut truffle recipe with toasted coconut, figs, and walnuts, all pulsed together in the food processor before being dipped in melted dark chocolate. Raise your hand if you still can’t get back to real life after the holidays. Tell me I’m not the only one who just wants to watch Netflix and eat indulgent high calorie food, while simultaneously losing weight, building muscle and becoming a super efficient businesswoman. Just me? Tell me you’re dragging your feet a bit too."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The NEGG
- Vegan Lentil Curry
- Vegan Asian Noodles with Carrots
- Mexican Burgers with Adobo Sauce
- Vegan Mango and Avocado Summer Rolls
- Vegan Butternut Squash Tacos
- Sriracha Honey Mustard Salmon
- Vegan Mushroom Stir Fry
- Superfood Vegan Veggie Burgers
- Spicy Paprika Garlic Shrimp