Vegan Creamy Corn Gratin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A super simple side dish that is ready within 15 minutes – vegan creamy corn gratin made with Sriracha, lemon juice, crunchy breadcrumbs, cheesey nutritional yeast and sprinkled with fresh cilantro. Gluten Free too! This is one of the easiest and yummiest vegan corn recipes you could whip up. I very rarely make corn. Not really sure why. It’s not that I don’t like it. And I’m always adding baby corn to all my Asian inspired stir fry dishes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A Jersey Shore classic! These meatless Boardwalk Italian Sausage Peppers Sandwiches are vegan, gluten-free, and top 8 allergy-free!… Continue reading: "Vegan Boardwalk Italian Sausage and Peppers Sandwiches"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Baked Tacos
- Alfredo Pasta
- 10 Minutes Chicken Curry
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon Muffins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes