Vegan Collard Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Raw vegan recipes are perfect when you want to eat healthy and detox your body from heavy meals or processed food. These collard wraps are going to be your new favorite healthy lunch. Ready in minutes and bursting with flavors from the avocados, red pepper, alfalfa, pecans and tamari mix. Gluten Free & Paleo too. Raw vegan recipes – what do you think of them, and the raw vegan movement in general? The idea behind it being that no food should be heated above 40 degrees C (104 degrees F) to limit the loss of nutritional value."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Super soft and delicious 30 minute seven ingredient salmon cakes with hearts of palm and chickpeas. A perfect gluten free and dairy… Continue reading: "Salmon Cakes with Hearts of Palm"
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes