Vegan Butternut Squash Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Vegan butternut squash tacos with chipotle black beans are bound to be your new favorite meal. Creamy and smoky roasted squash paired with spicy black beans, crunchy red onions, citrusy lime juice, and creamy avocado crema, all wrapped up in a small soft corn tortilla. Gluten free too. A perfect vegan Cinco de Mayo recipe. Is it absurd that I just bought a can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce for the first time? After years of seeing food blogger recipes with a mysterious (to me) ingredient it finally took a house-sitting gig for me to actually spot them in a grocery store."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Chicken Kebabs Recipe
- Fish Fry With Shallots And Coconut
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Spatchcock Turkey Recipe. How To Cook A Thanksgiving Turkey.
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes