This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Raw Vegan Collard Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Raw vegan recipe for collard wraps is going to be your new favorite healthy lunch option. These collard wraps come together within minutes and are bursting with flavors from the avocados, red pepper, alfalfa, pecans and tamari mix. Gluten Free and can be Paleo too. Raw vegan recipes – what do you think of them, and the raw vegan movement in general? The idea behind it being that no food should be heated above 40 degrees C (104 degrees F) to limit the loss of nutritional value."
Read NextVegan Ricotta Zucchini Ravioli
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Black Eyed Susan Drink
- Walking Taco Casserole
- Amazing Marinade For Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes