This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vegan Cheddar Cheese Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Smoked Almond Cheddar Spread – a vegan cheddar cheese spread that’s so simple to make. Just 5 ingredients and a food processor are needed to make this delicious smoky spread. Serve it with crackers, fresh pears, raw veggies, or on a sandwich. It's never been easier to be plant based and still enjoy all the flavors and textures you've always enjoyed. If you think you could never give up dairy, you've got to give this a try!"
Read NextVegan Herbed Cream Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"The ultimate comfort meal chicken stuffed peppers with rice and carrots. A five ingredient recipe that is sure to be a family… Continue reading: "Chicken and Carrot Stuffed Peppers"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Gluten-free Naan (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- Melon Ball Cocktail Recipe
- Instant Pot Whole Chicken Roast
- Simple Pancake Syrup Recipe
- Air Fryer Salmon With Garlic Sauce
- Easy Chana Masala (vegan, Gluten-free)
- Instant Pot Bbq Little Smokies
- Lemon Lime Aioli Sauce Recipe
- Crispy Air Fryer Snow Peas
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes