Cabbage Hash with Chicken Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A classic Russian meal of sliced chicken sausage and cabbage with onions and carrots topped. One of those simple comfort meals you can’t say no to. Gluten Free and Dairy Free too. I love it when my mom cooks for me. As the self proclaimed cooking enthusiast in the family the head chef role in the kitchen usually falls on me. And most of the time I am more than happy to prepare meals and buzz about in the kitchen."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"If you love Butterfingers, these gluten free creamy cheesecake brownie bars will quickly become your favorite dessert. They are melt… Continue reading: "Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Irish Potato Candy (vegan, Gluten-free, Keto)
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Berry Chia Pudding With Yogurt
- Overnight Oats With Cacao Nibs
- Chicken Curry Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes