This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sweet Chocolate Caramels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You and your sweetheart will love these rich and gooey homemade vegan chocolate caramels. They're incredibly decadent, delicious, and surprisingly easy to make. We suggest you make these chocolates as soon as possible because they'd be perfect as an indulgent treat or as a gift for someone special. When you gift these to your partner and they take their first bite, they will fall in love with you all over again. Not just because they taste so delicious, but because you went through the time and effort to make them yourself. They don't need to know that these chocolates take hardly any time at all."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time3 min
Read NextValentine's Day Meringue Hearts
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"The classic flavor of an everything bagel in ranch form! Now you can drizzle everything bagel ranch dressing on everything… Continue reading: "Everything Bagel Ranch Chopped Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (starbucks Copycat, Gluten-free)
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Gluten-free Blueberry Muffins
- Vegan Jalapeño Cornbread (gluten-free, Dairy-free)
- Frito Pie
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes