Wendy’s Copycat Chili Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Make this Wendy's copycat chili recipe at home in less than an hour. Easy and delicious with just the right amount of heat. Most of us know Wendy’s for their fast-food burgers and fries. However, there is another side to the restaurant, their chili recipe. We all know that Wendy's chili is delicious, but there are some days when we don't feel like going to the drive thru. With this recipe you can make it at home and enjoy it with your family or friends. The best time to enjoy your favorite food is when it's fresh out of the pot. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH2 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW4 hr
Cooking MethodSkillet, Slow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake is so smooth and creamy that it practically melts in your mouth. You'll find that this easy… Continue reading: "No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Broccoli Grape Salad Without Mayo
- Creamy Meatball Soup Recipe
- Gluten-free Gingerbread Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- Perfect Baked Potatoes Recipe
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
- Ultimate Holiday Ham
- French Onion Soup
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes