Vegetarian Borscht With Chickpeas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This vegetarian borscht is packed with nutrients and is the perfect comforting soup for colder days. Don’t wait any longer to add it to your Meal Plan or Batch Cooking. It’s naturally gluten-free with a beautiful purple-red color coming from the beetroots and vegan if served without sour cream. Borscht is a traditional soup in many Eastern European countries and the original Ukrainian version is made with beef. However, this vegetarian version is equally rich in taste and also very nutritious. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This Fudgy Flourless Chocolate Cake is a decadent gluten-free and dairy-free cake with refined sugar-free options. You can top this… Continue reading: "Fudgy Flourless Chocolate Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Wild Rice Soup
- My Favourite Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cabbage Poriyal
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes