Tom Yum Goong (thai Hot & Sour Shrimp Soup)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Tom yum goong or Thai hot and sour shrimp soup is one of the most famous Thai dishes that is light, tasty and takes just about 30 minutes to make. With lemon grass, galangal, kaffir lime leaves and freshly squeezed lime juice in it, this soup is aromatic and flavorful. Although we love it in our 30+ degree weather, it's perfect for any cold or rainy day! P.S. If you don't like shrimp, you can use beef, chicken, fish or oven squids. If you don't want to do any protein at all, you can just do mushrooms."
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Southwest Chicken Chowder Recipe
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Chicken Noodle Soup
- Pumpkin Chili
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Gluten-Free Pasta e Fagioli (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Cream Soup Mix
- 10 Minute Spicy Pumpkin Curry Chowder
- Cabbage and Black-Eyed Pea Soup
- Spanish Gazpacho (Classic Recipe)
- Roasted Cauliflower Soup
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Riced Cauliflower – Eggfree
- Blt Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- How To Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes