Split Pea And Ham Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Make this delicious split pea soup with ham with just a few ingredients. After the Holidays I always have ham juice in my freezer along with the meaty ham bone. 7-Ingredient Split Pea and Ham Soup. This is truly an amazingly simple recipe that uses pantry items and leftover frozen items. So, I had the meaty ham bone in the freezer from Easter. I also saved a small container of the ham juice and froze that. It is almost a thick stew that is simmered with aromatics until thick and hearty, Just a comforting bowl the has hearty, smoky and a little sweet flavor. So satisfying!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr 50 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes