Southwest Chicken Chowder Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A delicious soup made in the slow cooker, this southwest chicken chowder with lentils is packed with flavor. Add this to your soup list for the fall and winter seasons. The ingredients are nutritious, filling, and delicious. Fill your house with the cozy smell of soup cooking all day and then enjoy it as a comfort meal at night. Southwest chicken chowder is far from boring soup. Top with sour cream and cheddar cheese and serve with warm bread."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"What screams summer more than ice cream? The kids beg for it and I'm more than happy to give in from time to time. I usually make… Continue reading: "Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Jalapeno Lime Cashew Sauce Recipe
- Chicken Stuffed Pepper Soup (stovetop & Instant Pot)
- Healthy Carrot Cake Oatmeal Recipe
- Roasted Garlic Dill Potatoes Recipe
- Roasted Summer Veggie Salad Bowls Recipe With Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette
- Legume Ham Salad
- Ricotta Gnudi Recipe (ricotta Gnocchi)
- How To Freeze Peaches
- Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe With Citrus Dressing
- Sous Vide Brisket Recipe. 24 Hour Brisket.
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes