Southwest Chicken Chowder Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A delicious soup made in the slow cooker, this southwest chicken chowder with lentils is packed with flavor. Add this to your soup list for the fall and winter seasons. The ingredients are nutritious, filling, and delicious. Fill your house with the cozy smell of soup cooking all day and then enjoy it as a comfort meal at night. Southwest chicken chowder is far from boring soup. Top with sour cream and cheddar cheese and serve with warm bread."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Little Debbie Pumpkin Delights (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Six Bean Salad With Gluten Free Pasta
- Rainbow Spring Rolls Recipe With Pineapple Dip
- Baked Cauliflower Hashbrown Patties Recipe
- Quick And Easy Baked Fish
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Air Fryer Baked Apples
- Chicken Salna
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes