This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Southwest Chicken Chowder Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A delicious soup made in the slow cooker, this southwest chicken chowder with lentils is packed with flavor. Add this to your soup list for the fall and winter seasons. The ingredients are nutritious, filling, and delicious. Fill your house with the cozy smell of soup cooking all day and then enjoy it as a comfort meal at night. Southwest chicken chowder is far from boring soup. Top with sour cream and cheddar cheese and serve with warm bread."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Campbell's Bean and Bacon Soup Copycat
- Creamy Tuscan Soup Instant Pot Recipe
- Vegan Creamy Parsnip Soup
- Creamy Little Potato Pumpkin Soup
- Spicy Korean Chili With Kimchi
- Old-fashioned Vegan Potato Soup (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Thai Coconut Peanut Soup
- Tofu Shirataki Noodle Buddha Bowl
- Smokey Black Bean Soup with Spicy Sausage
- Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Orzo Pasta Salad (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Sweet & Tangy Pineapple Bbq Sauce
- Philly Cheesesteak Dip
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes