Slow Cooker Southwestern Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Slow Cooker Southwestern Black Bean Soup is a hearty and filling comfort food dish that will please even the most die-hard meat-lovers! It’s an ideal football party food, a great tailgating option, as well as an easy dairy-free and vegetarian weeknight dinner!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Size6 quart slow cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Secret Ingredient Mexican Tortilla Bake is a cheesy and flavorful Mexican casserole recipe that the entire family will love. Salsa,… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Mexican Tortilla Bake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Easy Vegan Jalapeño Cornbread
- Lentil Loaf (Vegan, Gluten-free, Grain-free)
- Soft Baked Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
- Gluten-Free Apple Crisp (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Easy Baked Vegan Pumpkin Donuts
- Orange Amaretto Cranberry Sauce
- Shrimp Scampi
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Crock Pot Ham
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes