Spicy Vegetable Soup with Old Bay
By: Greg Radcliffe from mywifecancook.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This spicy vegetable soup packs a special ingredient spicy kick. It's a great way to get your daily dose of veggies and it's vegan! Whenever we are looking to clean out the vegetable drawer in our kitchen this is always the recipe we pull out to use. And the secret ingredient (Old Bay Seasoning...shh!) really is a star and gives this soup a great spicy kick regardless of what vegetables you have added. A great soup to have in your repetoire!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Summertime Macaroni Salad
- Broiled Pesto Mayo Salmon
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 20 Minute Turkey Stir Fry
- Grain-Free Hummingbird Cake
- Vegan Asian Sesame Noodles
- Paleo Asian Chicken Stir Fry
- Apricot Crumble
- 8 Ingredient Vegan Almond Coconut Granola
- The Healthiest Asian Chicken Stir Fry