Pulled Pork Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Tender pork and hearty beans in a savory sauce with just a touch of sweetness made in your slow cooker or instant pot, this pulled pork chili is so good that my 13 year old hid the last serving in the back of the fridge so he could have it to himself! Pulled pork chili is so easy to make and tastes fantastic. Just chuck it all in your slow cooker or instapot, set and forget. Seriously, it’s that easy. Only takes about 5 minutes total to get it all in the pot!"
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker, Slow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Air Fryer Falafel (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Roasted Carrot White Bean Hummus
- Raw Vegan Carrot Cake Bars
- Creamy Vegan Carrot Risotto (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Gluten-free Carrot Cake Sugar Cookies (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Miami Vice Drink
- Easy Gluten-free Blueberry Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Vegetarian Borscht With Chickpeas
- Healthy Gluten-free Pumpkin Bread
- Easy Ginger Water
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes