Pulled Pork Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Tender pork and hearty beans in a savory sauce with just a touch of sweetness made in your slow cooker or instant pot, this pulled pork chili is so good that my 13 year old hid the last serving in the back of the fridge so he could have it to himself! Pulled pork chili is so easy to make and tastes fantastic. Just chuck it all in your slow cooker or instapot, set and forget. Seriously, it’s that easy. Only takes about 5 minutes total to get it all in the pot!"
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker, Slow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Snowball cookies are a classic nutty, buttery, sweet holiday dessert with many forms Italian wedding cookies, Mexican wedding… Continue reading: "Grain-Free Italian Wedding Snowball Cookies"
- Southwest Chicken Chowder Recipe
- Gluten-Free Pasta e Fagioli (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Chicken Noodle Soup
- New England Vegan "Clam" Chowder
- Pulled Pork Chili
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 10 Minute Spicy Pumpkin Curry Chowder
- Healthy Vietnamese Pho Soup
- Spicy Korean Chili With Kimchi
- Slow Cooker Southwestern Soup
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Italian Dressing Chicken
- Italian Beef
- Homemade Gluten-free Wheat Thins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Chicken Tostadas
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Easy Butternut Squash Curry
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Instant Pot Ribs
- Gluten-free Chocolate-covered Mini Doughnuts (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes