Hearty Ham And Bean Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A leftover ham recipe is exactly what I need after Christmas. We always have ham for Christmas dinner and I generally find myself with leftovers to use up. Since the weather has been so cold here, I was searching for a leftover ham recipe for soup that would warm me up. This hearty ham and bean soup is perfect. If you’re looking for a delicious way to use up leftover ham, why not try this hearty ham and bean soup recipe. I use chunks of leftover ham in this soup because our ham was boneless. If you have ham with a bone in it, feel free to toss it in the soup pot for added flavor."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Making gluten free bread can be difficult, but not when it comes to this Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread. This recipe is easy to make… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Allergy Friendly Snack Board - Two Ways
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- Vegan Buffalo Chicken Tacos (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Hoisin Sauce
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes