Hearty Ham And Bean Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A leftover ham recipe is exactly what I need after Christmas. We always have ham for Christmas dinner and I generally find myself with leftovers to use up. Since the weather has been so cold here, I was searching for a leftover ham recipe for soup that would warm me up. This hearty ham and bean soup is perfect. If you’re looking for a delicious way to use up leftover ham, why not try this hearty ham and bean soup recipe. I use chunks of leftover ham in this soup because our ham was boneless. If you have ham with a bone in it, feel free to toss it in the soup pot for added flavor."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Southwest Chicken Chowder Recipe
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Chicken Noodle Soup
- Pumpkin Chili
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Gluten-Free Pasta e Fagioli (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Cream Soup Mix
- 10 Minute Spicy Pumpkin Curry Chowder
- Cabbage and Black-Eyed Pea Soup
- Spanish Gazpacho (Classic Recipe)
- Roasted Cauliflower Soup
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Riced Cauliflower – Eggfree
- Blt Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- How To Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes