Tofu Shirataki Noodle Buddha Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Tofu Shirataki Noodle Buddha Bowls make for a fabulously light lunch or dinner. You can serve these any night of the week since they are ready in less than 30 minutes! How quick and easy is that? Tofu shirataki noodles are very low in calories, super easy to make (rinse and a two-minute boil), and go fantastically in any noodle dish plus they are gluten free too!This Buddha bowl is loaded up with carrots, red peppers, celery, snap peas, cashews, mint and a few slices of perfectly cooked steak."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"If you love Butterfingers, these gluten free creamy cheesecake brownie bars will quickly become your favorite dessert. They are melt… Continue reading: "Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Classic Italian Pasta Salad (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Rainbow Polka Dot Cake
- Green Chilli Masala
- Easy Veg Pulao
- Paneer Paratha
- Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Lemon Garlic Drumsticks Chicken
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Chicken Lasagna
- Crab Curry Leaves Pepper Fry
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes