New England Vegan Clam Chowder
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Warm up on a chilly night with this rich, creamy & hearty New England Vegan Clam Chowder. It takes 30 minutes to make & it’s easy to prepare, too.This vegan version will provide similar textures and flavors of the original, without using dairy or clams. It’s creamy, rich, buttery, hearty and worlds healthier, too. You won’t be missing flavor at all, but you’ll be skipping out on unhealthy fat, antibiotics & other nasty stuff from the dairy. Plus, it will be sans mercury and other contaminants from the clams."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
These Apple Oatmeal Gluten Free Muffins are chock full of yummy ingredients that are good for you. Oatmeal and chunks of apple give… Continue reading: "Apple Oatmeal Gluten Free Muffins"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Vegan Eggplant Parmesan (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free) | Air Fried & Baked
- Gluten-Free Brown Rice Stuffing Casserole (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Meal Prep with Black Beans & Rice
- Green Sauce
- Crustless Pecan Pie without Corn Syrup (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Paleo)
- Pulled Pork Chili
- Loaded Vegan White Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallow (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Southern Gluten-Free Cornbread Stuffing (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes