Easy Festive Fall Fruit Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy festive fall fruit soup uses fresh fall apples, pears, and cranberries and is a delicious healthy alternative to traditional fall desserts. While I love crisps, crumbles, and pies, they aren’t exactly healthy desserts for the most part. This fall fruit soup recipe is sweet enough to be considered a light fruit dessert without being unhealthy. While summer soups are generally enjoyed cold, this fall fruit soup recipe is enjoyed hot or warm. It’s a wonderful way to enjoy a warm dessert but can also be served as an appetizer. Included apples, pears, and cranberries because that’s what I have on hand. You can also include other fall fruits like plums or figs if you have them."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time6 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Buffalo chicken zucchini rice skillet recipe it a savory and tasty way to bring buffalo to your garden goodies. A healthy twist on a… Continue reading: "Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Rice Skillet"
- Vegetarian Borscht With Chickpeas
- Jackfruit Chili with Fajita Veggies
- Easy Slow Cooker Vegan Chili (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Tummy Healing Soup For One
- Wild Rice Soup
- Beans and Rice Soup
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Cabbage and Black-Eyed Pea Soup
- Campbell's Bean and Bacon Soup Copycat
- Zucchini Stew with Potatoes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon French Toast (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- The Best Restaurant-thentic Mexican Caesar Salad Dressing
- Potato Salad
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Spicy Cheesy Dairy Free Potato Wedges
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes