Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You’re going to love how easy this dairy free potato leek soup recipe is to make. All it takes is a few simple ingredients, 20 minutes and you’ll have a fall favorite on the dinner table. Using canned coconut milk ended up being much easier and made this recipe ready to go in less than 30 minutes, who doesn’t love that? I’ll also update this recipe when I do it in the pressure cooker and slow cooker for an Instant Pot potato leek soup recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Southwest Chicken Chowder Recipe
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Chicken Noodle Soup
- Pumpkin Chili
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Gluten-Free Pasta e Fagioli (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Cream Soup Mix
- 10 Minute Spicy Pumpkin Curry Chowder
- Cabbage and Black-Eyed Pea Soup
- Spanish Gazpacho (Classic Recipe)
- Roasted Cauliflower Soup
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Riced Cauliflower – Eggfree
- Blt Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- How To Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes