Colorado Hatch Green Chili With Pinto Beans Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"When we moved to Colorado, there was a big learning curve that we needed to tackle. Everywhere we went there were signs that said, Hatch Chili. What did that mean?! Then we would go to restaurants and people who ask us if we wanted red chili or green chili. It was all so confusing. One day I decided to try it. When they asked if I wanted red chili or green chili on my burrito, I said green chili. My burrito came out smothered in this weird looking green chili. While it looked gross, it was delicious! Later, I learned that the green chili was made with Hatch green chilies. Hatch just means they were grown in the Hatch Valley in New Mexico."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Turkey Stock Recipe. Made From The Turkey Carcass.
- 10 Minute Spicy Pumpkin Curry Chowder
- Smokey Black Bean Soup with Spicy Sausage
- Ground Chicken Pumpkin Chili
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Chicken Noodle Soup
- Minty Green Pea Soup
- Hearty Ham And Bean Soup
- The Best Roasted Tomato Soup
- Cream of Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chicken Salsa Soup
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Chicken Kebabs Recipe
- Fish Fry With Shallots And Coconut
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Spatchcock Turkey Recipe. How To Cook A Thanksgiving Turkey.
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes