Chicken Stuffed Pepper Soup (stovetop & Instant Pot)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This healthy chicken stuffed pepper soup recipe is a delicious and easy meal idea! The recipe works for the stove top (as it's how I originally made it) but you can also cook it in the Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi, or whatever pressure cooker you have. The whole family devoured! They couldn’t get enough, even the picky toddler! If you don't like rice you can substitute it for quinoa. A blended and balanced meal with healthy fats, protein, and carbs."
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Turkey Stock Recipe. Made From The Turkey Carcass.
- 10 Minute Spicy Pumpkin Curry Chowder
- Smokey Black Bean Soup with Spicy Sausage
- Ground Chicken Pumpkin Chili
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Chicken Noodle Soup
- Minty Green Pea Soup
- Hearty Ham And Bean Soup
- The Best Roasted Tomato Soup
- Cream of Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chicken Salsa Soup
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Chicken Kebabs Recipe
- Fish Fry With Shallots And Coconut
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Spatchcock Turkey Recipe. How To Cook A Thanksgiving Turkey.
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes