25+ Simple Winter Soup Recipes
Keep warm this winter with our collection of gluten free soup recipes!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Warm yourself and your family from the inside out with our 25+ Simple Winter Soup Recipes. These easy soup recipes are nutritious and delicious, so you'll leave the table feeling refreshed. Feast on this Copycat Panera Bread Autumn Squash Soup for a memorable dinner, or make this Pasta e Fagioli Soup to bring a taste of Italy to your taste buds.
Moreover, you won't have to feel guilty about going back for a second helping of any of these soups, because they all contain natural and wholesome ingredients. Most of these delicious soup recipes are budget-friendly, as they take advantage of ingredients that are available in the late autumn or winter.
Winter soup recipes tend to be quite different from their summer cousins; really good winter soups have a thick texture and are always served warm. Roughly chopped vegetables add an important dimension of texture and flavor to these gluten free soup recipes. Pair your tasty winter soup with a slice of gluten free bread or crackers for a special family meal.
Looking for more comfort food in winter? Check out our most popular collection of 35 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
Vegetable Soup Recipes
- Curried Apple SoupPull out this apple soup recipe when you've got a lot of apples around the house that you want to use up.
- Rustic Vegetable SoupUse whatever's around the kitchen to make this unbelievably delicious meal.
- Creamy Asparagus Soup with Coconut MilkCoconut milk adds a rich and creamy texture to this amazing vegan soup.
- Tasty Tomato SoupThis classic soup goes well with a gluten free grilled cheese sandwich.
- Three Bean StewKids and adults alike will love this tasty soup, especially when you sprinkle a little cheese over the top.
- Curried Lentil SoupA healthy dash of Indian spices gives the soup a flavor that you'll want to revisit.
- Mushroom and Lentil SoupTreat yourself to a hearty soup that will chase the cold right out of your bones.
- Minnesota Wild Rice SoupThis irresistible soup recipe is super easy to make, as you can prepare the wild rice ahead of time.
- Broccoli Lentil SoupPacked with superfoods like garlic, this healthy soup is sure to boost your immune system.
- Roasted Golden Tomato SoupYou can freeze this tasty soup, so you'll have a quick ready-to-go dinner that's good for you, too.
- Leeky Roasted Mushroom and Potato SoupThis savory soup is bursting with your favorite fall flavors.
Squash Soup Recipes
- Curried Cauliflower and Squash Soup with Quinoa FlatbreadYou get a whole meal out of this simple soup recipe, as squash and cauliflower are a filling base to this wonderful winter soup.
- Copycat Panera Bread Autumn Squash SoupGet the comfort of Panera Bread in your own home with this delicious soup recipe.
- Creamy Curry Coconut Butternut Squash SoupA dash of curry adds rich flavor to this traditionally sweet soup.
- Butternut Apple SoupThis soup's addition of apple makes it very kid-friendly.
- Split Pea and Yam StewChock full of vegetables, this hearty soup cooks in less than an hour.
- Butternut Squash and Carrot SoupThis is a spiced soup that slowly warms you up from the inside.
- Spicy Butternut Squash SoupBrimming with flavor, this butternut squash soup is a fantastic way to start any meal.
Hearty Soup Recipes
- Autumn Beef StewThis soup is, without a question, a main dish that will deliver a huge boost of nutrients and warmth.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Taco SoupWith this slow cooker recipe, making a hunger-crushing soup couldn't be any easier.
- Classic Chicken SoupOn a cold day, nothing's better than a big bowl of this timeless and comforting soup.
- Green Chili Chicken Enchilada SoupSpice up your weeknight dinner with this Mexican-style soup recipe.
- Loaded Bacon and Cheddar Baked Potato SoupThis is the mac-daddy of potato soups. Everyone who takes a bite is sure to come back for seconds and thirds.
- New England Style Clam ChowderWith this hearty soup recipe, you'll experience the essence of New England without leaving your home.
- Pasta e Fagioli SoupThis Italian-style soup recipe will send your taste buds straight to Italy.
- Your hubby will wolf down this spicy soup in no time.
Looking for more gluten free recipes? Check out our collection of 40 Easy Gluten Free Potluck Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Egg Drop Soup
- Creamy Asparagus Soup with Coconut Milk
- Creamy Gluten Free Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Carrot, Parsnip and Red Lentil Soup
- Cannellini Soup with Leeks and Golden Beets
- Comforting Lasagna Soup
- Super Simple Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Panera Bread Autumn Squash Soup
- Loaded Bacon and Cheddar Baked Potato Soup
- Pasta e Fagioli Soup
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Gluten-free Blackberry Crumb Bars (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Pudding
- Chicken And Rice Stuffed Peppers
- Gluten-free Air Fryer Fried Pickles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Paneer Butter Masala
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes