Vegan Coconut Macaroons
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Homemade vegan coconut macaroons that are sweet, moist, and chewy on the outside with a gorgeous toasty, golden brown colour and a hint of caramel flavour which compliments the coconut perfectly. They’re made with just 4 simple ingredients and are naturally gluten free! Not your regular coconut macaroons though, because they contain no egg white and no refined white sugar. They are perfectly sweet, moist in the middle and slightly chewy on the outside and they are a lovely toasty, golden brown colour thanks to the coconut sugar. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"If you love Butterfingers, these gluten free creamy cheesecake brownie bars will quickly become your favorite dessert. They are melt… Continue reading: "Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Dunkaroos Recipe (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Healthy Air Fryer Falafel (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Roasted Carrot White Bean Hummus
- Raw Vegan Carrot Cake Bars
- Creamy Vegan Carrot Risotto (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Gluten-free Carrot Cake Sugar Cookies (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Miami Vice Drink
- Easy Gluten-free Blueberry Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes