This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Sweet & Salty Movie Theater Popcorn Chocolate Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"I'm kind of obsessed with popcorn lately - sweet and salty popcorn to be exact. We've been making a ton of Vanilla Butter Popcorn (themed for what we're watching, of course!) but a few nights ago when we were having a family movie night, I was hardcore craving chocolate. Since my kids are super chocolate fans too, I didn't think they'd mind if we switched things up a little and made chocolate the base flavor with highlights of popcorn. (Spoiler: they didn't mind. At all.) This Movie Popcorn Chocolate Bark is super crazy easy to make and the worst part is definitely waiting for it to set. (A watched bark never sets?). My husband, who is not a big sweets fan gobbled his up. I think this would make such a fun gift for someone who's not feeling well - bring it with a movie! Or a teacher gift - or even a new parent date-night-in gift! Or you could just eat it all. Which is exactly what happened in our house."
Read NextDrunken Cheesy Bread
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Even the most inexperienced baker can make these tasty Cheese Buns. Based on the popular Brazilian cheese bun, this recipe is a… Continue reading: "Cheese Buns"
- Drunken Cheesy Bread
- Pepperoni Pizza Mini Muffins
- 16 Easy Gluten Free Appetizers and Snacks
- Cinnamon Baked Apple Chips
- Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips
- Buttery Ritz Crackers
- Black Eyed Pea Caviar
- Homemade Gluten-Free Vegan Copycat Pizza Bagel Bites (Allergy-Free)
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- No-Bake Mocha Almond Fudge Energy Bars Recipe
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Jalapeno Salsa
- Broccoli Waldorf Salad
- Roasted Beet Dip
- Honey Whipped Feta Dip
- Easy Jalapeño Poppers
- Buffalo Cauliflower Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Black Eyed Pea Caviar
- Creamy Jalapeño Sauce
- Honey Goat Cheese Ball Appetizer
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes