Sweet & Salty Movie Theater Popcorn Chocolate Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I'm kind of obsessed with popcorn lately - sweet and salty popcorn to be exact. We've been making a ton of Vanilla Butter Popcorn (themed for what we're watching, of course!) but a few nights ago when we were having a family movie night, I was hardcore craving chocolate. Since my kids are super chocolate fans too, I didn't think they'd mind if we switched things up a little and made chocolate the base flavor with highlights of popcorn. (Spoiler: they didn't mind. At all.) This Movie Popcorn Chocolate Bark is super crazy easy to make and the worst part is definitely waiting for it to set. (A watched bark never sets?). My husband, who is not a big sweets fan gobbled his up. I think this would make such a fun gift for someone who's not feeling well - bring it with a movie! Or a teacher gift - or even a new parent date-night-in gift! Or you could just eat it all. Which is exactly what happened in our house."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Frosted Chocolate Donuts
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Easy Homemade Guacamole Seasoning Mix Recipe
- Jalapeno Lime Cashew Sauce Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes